Name and contact details of those responsible
Our responsible persons (hereinafter "responsible persons") within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 7 GDPR is:
22111, Hamburg, Germany
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of data, purposes of processing and categories of data subjects
Below we inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the collection, processing and use of personal data.
Types of data we process
Contact data (telephone number, e-mail, fax, etc.), content data (text entries, videos, photos, etc.),
Purposes of processing according to Art. 13 Para. 1 c) DS-GVO
Avoiding SPAM and abuse, handling contact requests,
Categories of data subjects according to Art. 13 Para. 1 e) GDPR
visitors/users of the website,
The persons concerned are referred to collectively as "users".
Legal bases for the processing of personal data
In the following we inform you about the legal basis for the processing of personal data:
If we have obtained your consent to the processing of personal data, Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter a) GDPR is the legal basis.
If the processing is necessary to fulfill a contract or to carry out pre-contractual measures that are carried out at your request, Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. b) GDPR is the legal basis.
If the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which we are subject (e.g. statutory storage obligations), Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter c) GDPR is the legal basis.
If processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person, Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. d) GDPR is the legal basis.
5. If the processing is necessary to protect our interests or those of a third party and your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms do not prevail in this regard, Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter f) GDPR is the legal basis.
Disclosure of personal data to third parties and processors
In principle, we do not pass on any data to third parties without your consent. If this is the case, then the data will be passed on on the basis of the aforementioned legal bases, e.g. when data is passed on to online payment providers to fulfill a contract or due to a court order or due to a legal obligation to release the data for the purpose of criminal prosecution, to avert danger or to enforce intellectual property rights.
We also use contract processors (external service providers, e.g. for web hosting of our websites and databases) to process your data. If data is passed on to the processors as part of an agreement on order processing, this is always done in accordance with Art. 28 DS-GVO. We carefully select our processors, check them regularly and have been granted the right to issue instructions regarding the data. In addition, the processors must have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures and comply with the data protection regulations in accordance with the BDSG new version and the GDPR
Data transfer to third countries
The adoption of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) created a uniform basis for data protection in Europe. Your data will therefore be processed primarily by companies for which the GDPR applies. Should the processing take place by third-party services outside the European Union or the European Economic Area, they must meet the special requirements of Art. 44 et seq. GDPR. This means that the processing takes place on the basis of special guarantees, such as the determination of a level of data protection officially recognized by the EU Commission or compliance with officially recognized special contractual obligations, the so-called "standard contractual clauses". For US companies, the submission to the so-called "Privacy Shield", the data protection agreement between the EU and the USA, fulfills these requirements.
Deletion of data and storage period
Unless expressly stated in this data protection declaration, your personal data will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose for storage no longer applies, unless further storage is required for evidentiary purposes or there are legal storage obligations to the contrary. This includes, for example, commercial law retention requirements for business letters in accordance with Section 257 (1) HGB (6 years) and tax retention requirements for receipts in accordance with Section 147 (1) AO (10 years). If the prescribed retention period expires, your data will be blocked or deleted, unless storage is still required for the conclusion or fulfillment of a contract.
Existence of automated decision-making
We do not use automated decision-making or profiling.
Provision of our website and creation of log files
If you only use our website for informational purposes (i.e. no registration and no other transmission of information), we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data: • IP address;
• User's internet service provider;
• date and time of retrieval;
• browser type;
• language and browser version;
• content of the call;
• time zone;
• Access Status/HTTP Status Code;
• amount of data;
• websites from which the request comes;
• Operating system.
A storage of this data together with other personal data of yours does not take place.
This data serves the purpose of providing you with functions and content of our website in a user-friendly, functional and secure manner, as well as optimizing and statistically evaluating them.
The legal basis for this is our legitimate interest in data processing in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter f) GDPR, which also lies in the above purposes.
For security reasons, we store this data in server log files for a storage period of days. After this period, they are automatically deleted, unless we need to keep them for evidence purposes in the event of attacks on the server infrastructure or other violations of the law.
1. We have embedded YouTube videos from youtube.com on our website so that they can be called up directly on our website. YouTube belongs to Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043, USA, EU branch: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland. We have integrated the videos in the so-called "extended data protection mode" without using cookies to record usage behavior in order to personalize video playback. Instead, the video recommendations are based on the currently playing video. Videos that are played back in an embedded player in extended data protection mode do not affect which videos are recommended to you on YouTube. When you start a video (click on the video), YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. The data obtained is transferred to the USA and stored there. This is also done without a user account with Google. If you are logged into your Google account, Google can assign the above data to your account. If you do not want this, you must log out of your Google account. Google creates user profiles from such data and uses this data for the purpose of advertising, market research or the optimization of its websites.
2. The legal basis for this is our legitimate interest in data processing in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter f) GDPR, which also lies in the above purposes.
3. You have the right to object to the creation of user profiles by Google. Therefore, please contact Google directly via the data protection declaration below. You can make an opt-out objection regarding the advertising cookies here in your Google account:
5. Google is certified according to the EU-US Privacy Shield (https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework) and is therefore obliged to comply with European data protection law.
Presence on social media
We process your data that you send us via these networks in order to communicate with you and to answer your messages there.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is our legitimate interest in communicating with users and our public image for the purpose of advertising in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR. If you have given the person responsible for the social network your consent to the processing of your personal data, the legal basis is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter a) and Article 7 GDPR.
The data protection notices, information options and objection options (opt-out) of the respective networks can be found here:
rights of the data subject
Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
Insofar as the processing is based on your consent in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter a), Article 7 GDPR, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests in accordance with Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR, you can object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary in particular to fulfill a contract with you, which is shown by us in the following description of the functions. If you exercise such an objection, we ask that you explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
You can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can exercise your right to object free of charge. You can inform us about your objection to advertising using the following contact details:
At the Schleemer mill
22117, Hamburg, Germany
Email address: email@example.com
right to information
You have the right to request confirmation from us as to whether personal data relating to you are being processed. If this is the case, you have the right to information about your personal data stored by us according to Art. 15 DS-GVO. This includes, in particular, information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data was or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the origin of your data if it was not collected directly from you.
Right to Rectification
You have the right to have incorrect data corrected or correct data completed in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR.
Right to Erasure
You have the right to have your data stored by us deleted in accordance with Art. 17 DS-GVO, unless legal or contractual retention periods or other legal obligations or rights to further storage conflict with this.
Right to Restriction
You have the right to demand a restriction in the processing of your personal data if one of the requirements in Article 18 (1) lit. a) to d) GDPR is met:
• If you dispute the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period of time that enables the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
• the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request that the use of the personal data be restricted;
• the person responsible no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
• if you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 Para. 1 DS-GVO and it is not yet certain whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible outweigh your reasons.
Right to data portability
You have a right to data portability in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, which means that you can receive the personal data we have stored about you in a structured, common and machine-readable format or you can request transmission to another person responsible.
Right to Complaint
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority, in particular in the member state where you live, where you work or where the alleged violation took place.
In order to protect all personal data that is transmitted to us and to ensure that we and our external service providers comply with the data protection regulations, we have taken appropriate technical and organizational security measures. Therefore, among other things, all data between your browser and our server is transmitted in encrypted form via a secure SSL connection.